LIFE LATELY 11

Fact of the week: Father's Day in Germany was this week, while Father's Day in the US is not until the middle of June. So weird. But anyways, we took my dad out for a delicious dinner at one of our favorite restaurants.



Then my cousind came for the weekend and we had a girl's day filled with even more good food and shopping. I almost lost my faith in Aachen as a shopping city BUT Saturday changed my mind.



Plus the cake is always as treat. 

Some of my favorite reads this week:
Hello Giggles posted 10 words in the German langauge that have no equivalent in the English language.

I love these engagement pictures. They are different, fun and very natural. I want to be wearing a dress for my engagement pictures but I love the locations.

Of course I am always on the lookout for new DIY's and I'm definitely making some of these fabric frames and this flower crown.

Also, next week I am going to talk about hair. My hair. I can already tell you this much: This is NOT my daily hair routine, but it is close.

Happy start into the new week!


No comments:

Post a Comment